“The Breakfast Drink” is a nutrient dense beverage that will start your day off right!
Then 1-2 of the following
Green tea, cranberry juice(helps to lower bad cholesterol – must be the 100% pure, no sugar added kind found only in health food stores, grapefruit juice, tart cherry juice, ( all juices are pure, 100% fruit juice), raw milk. Diluted about 50/50 with water
ENHANCERS (in every drink)
1. Flax oil and/or hemp oil and/or Cod Liver oil – Omega 3′s
2. Whey protein CONCENTRATE (not isolate) powder – Has BCAA’s for exercise recovery
3. A “greens” powder, “red” powder – These powders are simply freeze dried fruit s and vegetables – Antioxidants, phytonutrients galore
4. Psyllium husk powder – Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL), slows down absorption of the sugars (lowers their glycemic index). If you are using this as a pre-workout drink within 30min of exercise, then do NOT use psyllium husk. You will want the sugar on board when you begin to exercise.
ENHANCERS (in any combination)
1. Cocoa powder
3. Resveratrol powder
4. Vitamin C powder
6. Tumeric powder
7. Any other vitamin or supplement that you have researched and believe will be beneficial for your unique situation